Upon arrival in Kazakhstan, make sure that you have taken with you the necessary package of documents:
- Passport with validity during your stay in Kazakhstan (it is recommended that the validity of your passport exceed the period of your planned stay in Kazakhstan for at least 6 months);
- Visa to enter Kazakhstan if necessary (contact the nearest embassy or consulate in your country for more information);
- A certificate (confirmation) from your bank on the availability of sufficient financial support for the entire period of studies.
All international students must register with the immigration police within 5 days after arrival in Kazakhstan. To register a passport in the Office of the Immigration Police in Almaty and put it on record, you need the following documents:
- the original passport (or residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan - if available);
- an immigration card;
- four photos size 3х4 cm;
- a medical certificate form 086-U (with a film of fluorography);
- a medical certificate confirming the absence of diseases that prevent the passage of studies (AIDS certificate);
- an address of residence and copies of the documents of the owner of the apartment, in case of staying at the apartment (identity card / passport, house book, lease agreement, notary residence permit).
In order to avoid difficulties, we recommend that you timely take care of:
- the extension of the passport validity in case of its expiration;
- the restoration of the passport in case of its loss;
- the registration of TRN;
- the registration of a residence permit of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if necessary).