Advantages of learning. The curriculum of the specialty "Account and audit" includes:
1) professional disciplines on specialty, integrated with programs of the best foreign universities;
2) entrepreneurial disciplines;
3) advanced study of English language;
4) disciplines which develop personal competencies.
Professional certification programs. The educational program "Accounting and audit" is accredited by ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). Accreditation of an educational program means that AlmaU graduates when registering with ACCA will receive it without examinations, which covers the knowledge and skills they acquired in the learning process at University on this program.
Having received the maximum number of exemptions from ACCA exams, students win because the program includes the subjects which are recognized by major global financial qualifications, and it gives them the opportunity to obtain an international qualification in a shorter time.
Highly qualified teaching staff.
1. 71% of the teaching staff of the Department have a scientific degree;
2. 20% of teachers are active practitioners who are on top manager positions in companies and banks;
3. 45% of teachers did training and international internships under the program "Bolashak" and academic mobility in foreign universities;
4. Professor Marcheva B. A. received the title of "Best University teacher";
5. Every year 3-5 teachers train in companies and financial institutions;
6. Every course is taught by 2-3 foreign teachers from Universities- partners;
7. Teachers of the Department are members of professional and international organizations: EBES (Eurasian Business Economic Society)
Corresponding skills required by employers. The curriculum and content of the disciplines are constantly revised by practitioners and therefore they take into account all the requirements of employers. Expert opinion is received from: JSC "ForteLeasing", JSC "ATF Bank", JSC "Bank Center Credit" JSC "BTA Bank", SB JSC "Sberbank", "Рetrokazakhstan", LLP "Naz & KO-NC", JSC "Kazpost" Almaty post office, JSC "Insurance company "Kommesk-Omir", LLP "Tomika", LLP "NUR SAPA BETON", LLP "Tema Retail KZ", LLP "TEK-Kazakhstan" LLP, "Mak-2001", LLP "Dala Croup" etc.
Modern teaching technologies. Dual training. Students have practical training at the enterprises – partners. Students acquire practical skills for working in Excel, Access, 1-C Accounting, etc.
Employment of graduates. Students of the specialty "Finance" work in such companies as:
4. Ernst & Young
5. "LLP Crowe Horwath Nomad",
6. International Auditing company "BDO Kazakhstan",
7. AK East Finance Servises etc.
Bachelor graduates of the specialty 5B050800 - "Accounting and audit" according to "Qualification reference book for positions of managers, specialists and other employees", approved by order of Minister of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2012 №201- ө-м, can work in the following positions:
2. Auditor (auditor)
4. Chief accountant.
|Grants and discounts
Support for gifted students, in the form of granting benefits and grants for training, as well as from funds, companies with which the University cooperates closely. Annually AlmaU allocates more than 80 million tenge for financial support of gifted, motivated to study entrants and students, within the framework of social responsibility.
Double-diploma programs, exchange modules, short-term courses - summer / winter schools of partner universities: University of Taylors (Malaysia), International Baltic Academy (Riga, Latvia), Solbridge International School of Business (South Korea), The HongKong Polytechnic University China), University of Dabrowa Gornicza (Poland), Corvinus UniversityofBudapest (Hungary).