You may browse information about universities, programs, articles without providing your personal data. However, if you need consultation, or you want to apply to the university through the system, we will need your personal information.
What data do we collect?
The personal information we process about you may include but is not limited to the following:
- Full name, addresses, gender, age or date of birth
- Citizenship, nationality and country of residence
- Email addresses, mobile numbers
- Education related information such as academic history, examination result, recent and previous educational institution attended, qualifications
- Medical references
- Information on military registration if applicable
- Passport number
- Personal information provided via survey, contest, event, career workshop, competition or other marketing research efforts
We collect information from you when you register on the website, send us email/chat messages, respond to our surveys and forms on the website, our social networks, through our agents or education fairs and events. The accuracy of your personal data depends on the information you provide to us. For the clear process, keep personal data updated.
How do we use data?
We apply security measures to keep Personal Data safe, to prevent the loss, misuse or alterations. Personal Data you provide will be confidential and stored on our secured servers.
We do not sell or trade your data to any other non-relevant parties
Personal data could be disclosed, if necessary, in special cases, such as a governmental, law organizations or Migration Service requests. For example, for our or others’ the rights protection, property or safety.
However, you take own responsibility when transfer personal data through open channels, as there is a risk of obtaining the data by unauthorized third parties. Secure your login information as well.
Changing personal data
If you want to update your Personal data or erase it, please send us the request to an email email@example.com
This policy was last modified on 06 August 2018.
If you have any privacy-related questions, suggestions, you may contact us using the information below.